For cloud-based designers, Figma is a great design tool. It provides its users with numerous effects that make designing easy and works on multiple platforms. Some of these effects include a background remover. To work with their creativity, some users might need a transparent background but not know how to achieve this effect.
Table of Contents
Steps On How To Make Figma Frame Background Transparent
- Sign in to your Figma account and open designs.
- Next, click on the background image you want to make transparent.
- On your right panel, Click on the design option, and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Layer” and tug on the adjustment settings- ” Pass through” This will help set the transparency of your image.
- There you have it, you can adjust the settings to fit your preference.
- Sign in to your Figma account and create a new project. Upload an image
- Once you’re done, select a frame and add it to your image. Your image should be within the frame when you’re done.
- At the top menu, select the layers option and click on “Add layer”
- Next, click on the “Background” option on your menu bar and select edit
- A sub menu will open with “Edit background” Now, you can configure the settings in any way you please.
- If you don’t want the background to be white, you can uncheck the opacity option.