Figma is one of the foremost software used by product and user interface designers alike. It can be used both at the expert or newbie level. Some proficient users are quite familiar with this already, while new designers might struggle to get this done.
If you have found this brief piece on the web, it means you are searching for how you can seamlessly export multiple layers as one in the Figma design tool. Let us get right into it then.
To export multiple layers as a single image on Figma, there are various ways to do that and we will show you the most convenient method.
Exporting Via Group Selection Function
The “Group Selection” is a function on Figma that lets you join multiple layers together. Using it is simple enough, just follow these steps,
- The first step is to select the multi-layers you intend to export at once
- Right-click on the selection, and select the option “Group Selection” from the menu that pops up. Your previous multi-layers will be grouped into a single new layer.
- Go to “Export.” You will find this in the design tab.
- Click “+”
- Select the format you want to export the single file in.
- When you’re done, click on “Export,”
There you have it! You have your multilayer all ready as one. There are other ways you can export multiple layers as one in Figma aside from using Group Selection, and one of them is by the Create Component feature.
Note that every letter ought to be aligned properly before attempting to export them as one. Failure to do this might result in some mistakes being obvious in your final export.