Canva has been an amazing graphic design platform for a while now, mainly because of the multiple effects/ features they have. Among these effects is the cartoon effect. This effect simply converts the image from its original form into cartoon-like versions.
For designers who want to get more creative with their work or get a cartoon effect on their images without it looking Photoshopped, you’ll find this effect quite useful. If you’ve been aware of this effect but cannot use it efficiently, here’s a little guide on how to do so.
Steps On How To Apply A Cartoon Effect In Canva
- Login to your Canva account and click on your desired template.
- Select “Create a design”
- Once it opens, you’ll see an option to “Customize dimensions”
- Go ahead to customize the dimensions to your preference.
- Next, upload the desired image you wish to use the cartoon effect on.
- Click on edit image, a sub-menu will appear. Then click on cartoons.
- You’ll be provided with a sub-menu of cartoon effects.
- Now, you can play around with the options and select what works best for you.
- Next, go ahead to adjust the effect to your desired preference.