Canva being a cloud design solution has a versatile multimedia nature that allows you to be as dynamic as possible with your presentations. One of the many amazing things you can do to add some sauce to your next presentation via Canva is to add a YouTube video. That way you can make your Canva presentation more striking to the audience’s senses, more memorable, and impactful.
Adding YouTube videos to Canva presentations has never been easier. There are two simple ways in which you can embed YouTube videos as an extra resource into a Canva presentation without any hassle.
These techniques will make your presentations more dynamic and realistic.
To improve your Canva storytelling and capture the attention of your audience, follow these simple yet effective techniques we will highlight below:
- Using Embed Feature in Canva
- Pasting clickable YouTube video link.
Table of Contents
Use Embed Feature in Canva
Canva recognized the need to add YouTube videos to presentations, and for this reason, made it easier to do so by introducing a YouTube widget feature directly to the app. How do you embed YouTube videos into a Canva slide? Follow these few easy steps:
- Open the file you’re editing on Canva.
- There is a ‘More’ tab on the sidebar to the left of the interface, click on it.
- Select YouTube
- You will then see a search bar, enter the title of the video you wish to embed in your presentation.
- Select the video or drag it into your desired slide
Pasting YouTube Video Link
Another way to add YouTube videos to Canva presentations is by adding the links to the YouTube video info in the text field provided in Canva.
- Go to YouTube and search for your video of choice
- Copy the link
- Then paste it in the Embeds tab box on Canva
With these three techniques, you can bring your Canva presentation alive with YouTube videos.